Sniffles™ by On/Go
No more scrambling to find remedies, rushing to the pharmacy or looking for a doctor – Sniffles is packed with everything you need to diagnose and treat your cough, cold, and flu symptoms so you feel better faster – wherever you are.
- GET BETTER FAST - soothe your scratchy throat and reduce your fever. Get highly effective relief from headaches and body aches
- GET EXPERT MEDICAL HELP QUICKLY - included 24/7 telehealth consultations with licensed medical providers, supported by our Genius connected thermometer
- GREAT VALUE - $75 worth of remedies, medications, and devices for a fraction of the cost
- SLEEP BETTER - get your energy and vitality back with a full night’s sleep. Control the exhausting coughing, sneezing, headaches and pain.
- AVOID THE PHARMACY RUN - be prepared with everything you need to feel better faster in one convenient kit
What's included in the kit:
Treat your symptoms +
- Fast-acting cough, cold & flu meds
- Defense boosting immunity tabs
- Soothing cough drops
- Refreshing nasal inhaler
- Restorative herbal tea
- Nourishing lip balm
- Super soft tissues
Diagnose your Sniffles™ +
- Rapid at-home COVID-19 test
- Genius thermometer
Get trusted medical care +
- Access to virtual medical care - $20 credit included
The On/Go and On/Go One tests have not been FDA cleared or approved but have been authorized by FDA under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA). These products have been authorized only for the detection of proteins from SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens; the tests are only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the declaration is terminated or authorization is revoked sooner.
The On/Go COVID-19 Antigen Self Test and the On/Go One COVID-19 Antigen Home Tests are lateral ﬂow chromatographic immunoassays intended for the qualitative detection of the nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-CoV-2 in anterior nasal swab specimens directly from individuals within 7 days of symptom onset or without symptoms or other epidemiological reasons to suspect COVID-19.